Location: Balvi district, Berzkalne municipality. 0,5 km E from Ploskine village, 0,7 km NE from the former Kili forester's house, in swampy spruce forest, 20 m from firebreak;
Description: Length 8,3 m, width – 7,0 m, height 1,9 m, circumference 24,1 m, volume of the visible part - 45 m³.
Local people know about this boulder since long time, it has been shown on the military map issued in 1952. But explorers of Nature Heritage Fund found this boulder only in 20th December 1996.
There are figures (year) incised in boulder but incision has been weathered and not decipherable. This boulder can be linked to potential paganic cult sites because of the word "Devil" in its name.
© 2005 Latvian Nature Heritage Fund Editor - Ansis Opmanis Design and code - Gatis Pavils